If it floats, 3Sixty Marine can help
YACHT AGENT –
Under Covid 19 Protocols a Yacht Agent is required. 3Sixty Marine stand ready to assist.
- Exemption Application and Approval
Complete the Ministry of Health application form for vessels seeking exemption (form will be available on the Ministry of Health website during the week of 13th July) Refer to NZ Marine example of information required by Ministry of Health (MoH) attached.
- Submission to comply on the basis of Economic Benefit
On the MoH form you advise of the compelling need for the vessel to visit New Zealand in regard to the refit/repair/refurbishment and the cost of this to the vessel therefore economic gain to New Zealand, number of crew members on board and stating they will be applying under delivering vessel to New Zealand for refit/repair/refurbishment
- Compliance with Ministry of Health requirement.
- Arrange with certified marina for Quarantine Berth on arrival
Provide MoH with standards certification
- Communicate requirements for passage protocols with Skipper
- Liaise with Border Control for entry and clearance
The current protocols are a living document and subject to change.
EDUCATION – 3sixty marine offer a range of courses to help you get out there and enjoy the water safely.
- Cruising Preparation, coastal and offshore
- Basic Survival at Sea
- Advanced Survival at Sea
- Weather and Passage Planning
- Boat Handling and Mentoring.
Get started today, call or email email@example.com